Scotland Glasgow Lomond Tour
Enjoy 5 days of singing and fun with like-minded people on an escorted singing trip to bonnie Scotland.
(On sale 8th May 7.00pm)
Our itinerary, Scotland/Glasgow/Paisley/Loch Lomond
21st Sept. Depart via coach travel depart Hull 8.30am
Stops along the way.
Arrive same day Glasgow Jurys Inn 4.30pm evening at leisure.
All rooms are twin unless otherwise requested
22nd Sept Leisurely breakfast in our hotel 7.30 to 10.30pm
22nd Sept Busk on the iconic steps of Glasgow's concert hall on Buchanon Street 1.00pm
22nd Evening Concert at The Glasgow City Hall with Glasgow Philharmonia with special guests. Sing with an amazing orchestra.
23rd Sept leisurely day to further explore Glasgow
23rd Sept leave Hotel at 6.00 pm for Concert in Paisley exact venue TBC return home 10.30pm.
24th Cruise tour on Loch Lomond leave hotel 12.30 tour starts 14.00 arrive back finishes 17.00 We have chartered our own vessels and both have a fully stocked bar.
We will be having a stop off at Inversaid. before returning back to our departure port of Talbot.
Evening at Leisure in Glasgow.
Breakfast then Travel home on 25th Sept departs 9.30am
Arrive Hull 5.30pm
Trip includes all activities as stated above based on two sharing a twin room, all travel to and from designated tours as shown on a bed and breakfast basis.
Total cost £320 based on 2 people sharing. £484 single occupancy
Deposit of £100 non-refundable payable by bank transfer. These will be sent to you after you have filled in your booking form. Should you not receive confirmation please check your junk box. If you do not receive your email please email us at email@example.com
The full remaining balance of £220/£384 due 4th August. Payable by bank transfer or direct debit.
This trip is now fully booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waiting list.
Our small print.
All choir members may cancel up to 7 weeks before departure however you will loose your deposit of £100.
Cancellation on or after 6 weeks prior to our departure date a choir member will loose all monies.
Should a choir member fail to pay their balance before the 4th August your place may be canceled and you will lose your deposit.
A feeder coach may be available at a cost supplement should we have enough choir members from a particular area and are able to cover costs.
By filling in a booking form and paying your deposit and full balance you are agreeing to the following
1. I agree that if I'm chosen to attend this event I can attend any extra rehearsals.
2 .All bookings after your holiday have been confirmed are nonrefundable, however, you may transfer your place to another choir member with the consent of Music & Travel Ltd.
3. If you have travel insurance in place a portion of your holiday cost may be refunded.
4. Total cost for this trip is £320. A nonrefundable deposit of £100 is needed to confirm your place. Full balance is due no later than 4th August.
5. Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit has been received. This cost of this tour is based on two people sharing. Single room price available on application.
6.You must be able to do a bank transfer in order to confirm your holiday.
7. PLEASE NOTE There are a minimum number of choir members needed in order for this excursion to run, should we not be fully subscribed a refund will be given minus a £10.00 administration fee.
8. I understand that a choice of hotel will not be given, this will be allocated by music and travel Ltd
9. I understand that all seats on the coach are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
10. Each choir member is responsible for their own travel insurance for cover during your trip, however, we cannot cover you for cancellation please be sure to read our terms on our website under our small print. We highly recommend you get your own travel insurance.
11. I understand that concerts are not an absolute guarantee and if they are canceled due to circumstances beyond our control we will be unable to offer any refunds or alternatives. However, this is very rare.
12. Some of the events may be altered in terms of the days or timings. Please accept that this may be necersary in order to fit around our hosts.
13. This trip will be opened to non-choir members after a specified date, however, we cannot guarantee places for non-members. Any under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Sorry, we cannot offer any reduction for under 16's.
14. All booking forms and monies must be received by close of business 30th May in order to book this holiday.
15. I agree that I will abide by the AFO code of conduct listed under our T&C's on our website
16. I agree that I can be filmed and all film can be released to any TV companies or AFO Choir LTD publicity, I waive any fee for use of my performance or any film taken of me during activities related to our tour
16. I have read the full terms on both our Music and Travel Website and AFO Choir Ltd Website
I agree to all of the above