Our Membership Fees
Belonging to our choir is not just a weekly event, it is belonging to a very special club that offers so much more than a weekly choir rehearsal.
Here we have listed just some of the benefits of belonging to your local AFO Choir.
1. You will be under the direction of expert professional time served musicians/vocalists tutors.
2. You are given unlimited access to any of our choir sessions, around our regions...... anytime.
3. You will gain inclusion to many of the FREE events, such as performances and concerts that we offer, including some of our own large- scale AFO events.
4. Ongoing, full access to our website with an exclusive members area, with downloads, itineraries newsletters, and wonderful singing resources.
5. You will be given the chance to perform at many of the events that are exclusive to us, past events have included: managers- the chance to sing with celebrities such as Leona Lewis Wayne Woodward, Steve Harley, Blake, Russell Watson to name a few. Singing at football matches and other large events. We have also appeared on TV and radio.
6. You will be part of a professionally managed network of choirs, currently based in multiple locations around Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Our organisation is expertly organised by a team of managers, professional musicians, and administration experts, all on hand to make your choirs a wonderful ongoing experience.
7. You will be given the chance to take part in our annual choir exchanges/on tour events, such as Dublin, London, Italy France and other opportunities. We also offer many other social events such as sing-alongs workshops and inter-choir events.
8. By belonging to our choirs you will be part of raising valuable funds for the many charities we support at many of our events.
9. You will receive unlimited access to all of our rehearsals at all of our choirs, across all of our regions we provide 40 standard rehearsals in the year during specific school term time only. (Please note occasionally our term times may vary according to your region.
10. We are constantly striving to increase our member's benefits, including exclusive member-only offers. Offering you EVEN MORE.
And all of this for just £25.00 per month. Or you can choose to pay per term which works out at £75.00 per term.
There is a one-off administration joining fee for each choir member who joins us of £15.00. Within this cost, you will be given a FREE T-shirt.
Click Here to join us.
Dates and Term Times
Our choir year runs from Sept to Sept during, term time only.
CLICK HERE for our full list of rehearsal weeks.
All of our choirs offer the same syllabus and are run by our talented experienced leaders. Your membership fee guarantees your place is held for you within our very special choir.
All new members pay a one-off administration/T-shirt fee of £15.00 upon joining. This automatically generated when you subscribe.
We offer 40 sessions per year along with occasional extra rehearsals and events all year round, however, we generally only rehearse during school term times.
PLEASE NOTE! New members will only pay for the remainder of the term, after their FREE taster. This is worked out for you and we will send you an email after filling in our short joining form.
A few more pointers to help you decide if we are for you.
When choosing a choir to belong to please remember one size does not fit all.
Research into the kind of events the choir takes part in.
Ask whether there is a huge commitment expected.
Are you getting value for money with your fees. Our main competitors offer 10 fewer weekly sessions per year and also charge for many of the events that choir members take part in.
Do you love the majority of music you sing week on week. If you love the majority of the material that's great.
Most of all: does the choir leave you feeling good, uplifted and inspired.